You Need a Lawyer if:
- The insurance company has denied your claim for benefits or compensation.
- The insurance company is trying to claim that you are partially responsible for an accident and won’t offer a reasonable settlement.
- Your injuries are serious and you are missing time from work, you are stressed out and scared.
- You would rather focus on recovering from your injuries than dealing with the insurance company and their adjustors. You need an expert in injury law.
- Your insurance company is disputing the reasonableness and necessity of your medical treatment, and have stopped paying your medical bills. You still need the medical care and cannot afford it.
- The insurance company claims that you are not injured or that you should have fully healed by now. They are suggesting you are lying.
- The insurance company is trying to claim that your injuries are pre-existing conditions. They refuse to pay you anything.
- The insurance adjuster is pressuring you to sign documents.
- The insurance adjuster will not agree to a settlement before you sign documents.
- The insurance company wants you to attend an independent medical examination of some type.
- Your medical bills are piling up, you can’t pay them all, and you can’t work and are thinking of going bankrupt.
These are many common questions and concerns we can answer and handle for you. Call us for a free consultation at 613-315-4878 or 613-563-1131. We understand how you feel – we can help.
Don’t worry about paying us because we don’t charge unless we get you money from the insurance company or wrongdoer directly.
Ottawa injury lawyers – we put victims of injuries first. NO FEE UNLESS YOU WIN! MOST CASES SETTLE!