How to lose your case – 10 things not to do!
- Take no time to document what happened at the accident, as soon as you are able.
- Take no time to take notes during your recovery so that you remember how much you suffered.
- Don’t listen to your treating physicians, especially regarding treatment needed.
- Fail to seek needed medical treatment at all.
- Meet with the insurance adjuster and sign a statement or agree to a settlement without obtaining legal advice.
- Retain a lawyer who does not focus on personal injury cases.
- Lie to your lawyer.
- Mislead, be dishonest or exaggerate your injuries or pre-existing injuries or how the injuries affect your life.
- Don’t cooperate with your lawyer.
- Don’t provide the documents your lawyer requests.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!